Speak Russian Quickly And Easily With Contextual Learning.
This 3 minute video shows you exactly how. Watch!
Experience the most effective online Russian language learning program you’ve probably never tried…
December 5th, 2016
From: Mark Thomson
President, Russian Accelerator
If you’re like most people who’ve tried learning Russian, you’ve likely had the following self-doubts…
- Remembering countless Russian words seems impossible.
- Russian is one of the most difficult languages in the world. Can I really do this?
- I’m very busy. Learning a language takes too much time.
- The grammar is nothing like English. How can I remember all the crazy rules?
- How will I ever learn to read the cryptic-looking Russian alphabet?
You’ve missed out on the fastest and most effective path to communicating in Russian, and didn’t know it!
Unfortunately the majority of people just go along with the herd. Meanwhile, those that know better are following a step by step proven system for learning to speak Russian, and are communicating within days.
This isn’t about some travel to Russia program either. In the comfort of their own home, they’re studying for just 20 to 30 minutes, 4-5 days a week.
When a client who needs to learn Russian fast comes to me, I always point them to the same program that thousands of people around the world have been quietly using.
I assure you that this is not related to:
- Trying to remember thousands of words, and then forgetting them all because they were not learned deeply.
- Some fancy computer program that makes you guess the meaning with nothing but pictures on the screen.
- Listening to a bunch of CD’s over and over again, then realizing that language learning is also a visual process.
- Learning grammar rules that hinder your speaking, when actually the brain responds best to learning through patterns.
Methods like that will work for some people — mostly those who already have a lot of experience with Russian — but as a beginner you’ll quickly learn an important lesson…
Learning with ineffective methods leads to a downward spiral of wasted money and lost time.
The methods that I mentioned above are using old techniques that weren’t effective in the first place.
You might learn some words and phrases, but you aren’t learning the shortcuts. You get the stuffy, text-book language, not the actual spoken Russian that is used by real people on the streets.
Also, you’re not getting any feedback about whether or not you are saying things correctly.
Here’s a really big one…
There are methods that are scientifically proven which will have you speaking Russian in just a few days.
Read that last point one more time. It’s very important. I want to make sure you understand this because it’s a game changer. With the correct methods applied in the proper sequence, you will not only learn Russian fast, but it will be fun and easy.
So what’s the secret to all of this?
You need to follow a step by step method that lets the latest and most powerful language acquisition techniques do the work for you.
Contextual Learning cements the words into the language centers of your brain. “SLT” will have you thinking in Russian, and Pattern Recognition will make Russian grammar a breeze. With these techniques, you no longer have to study hours each day!
Stop struggling with one of the most difficult languages in the world, and instead absorb it like a sponge.
Due to these modern techniques, spending hours a day studying is now a thing of the past. Some benefits of these amazing learning methods are:
- Contextual Learning Approach – Contextual Learning is the reason that — without memorizing anything — you now know the meaning of the Russian words “sobaka” and “ulitsa.” Contextual Learning cements new words and phrases into the language center of your brain.
- Core Learning For Efficiency – Russian Accelerator has you master the essential core of the language first. This is the same natural progression that children experience. It allows them, and now you, to quickly become conversational on a variety of the most common topics.
- PowerPhrases – Is your memory not what it used to be? Don’t sweat it. Our PowerPhrases are guaranteed to help you recall every word you learn!
- S.L.T. – Super Literal Translation – This is the key to thinking in your new language. You will never master a language without knowing the S.L.T. of every word and phrase, which is why we put so much emphasis on this.
Construction Mastery & Construction Branching – Mastering constructions is the real key to fluency. People don’t talk with words, they communicate with phrases and constructions. Construction Branching lets you rapidly expand on what you can say in Russian.
- Pattern Recognition – Children don’t memorize grammar rules as they learn their native language, and neither should you. Pattern Recognition allows you to master the complexities of Russian grammar without having to memorize countless rules and “declension tables.”
- Multiple Native Speakers – Hone in on the best pronunciation by listening to a variety of native speakers.
Coaching & Support – We’re here to ensure your success! Got a language question? A technical issue? Help is just an email away.
- Step-By-Step Instruction – We show you the shortest path to progress from being a complete beginner to becoming conversational in Russian.
Welcome to the fastest and most effective program for learning Russian:
Russian Accelerator 2.0 Online!
I invite you to discover the only course of it’s kind that is designed around proven language learning techniques. Russian Accelerator Online quickly and easily changes Russian language rookies into accomplished, confident speakers of the Russian language.
It does this by…
Let’s look at Contextual Learning which is just one of the techniques used in Accelerator. If I say, “Make sure you look both ways before crossing the ulitsa,” what do you imagine “ulitsa” means? And then if I follow-up with, “Go a couple blocks north, then turn right on 52nd Ulitsa.” Do you have a feel for what an “ulitsa” is now?
This is how human beings have always learned languages!
So tell me, what’s the word for “street” in Russian? What’s amazing here is that I never actually told you the meaning. Your brain absorbed it in the exact same way it did all the words you know in English: naturally, from context. The truth about language learning is:
Your Brain is a Machine Designed for Learning Languages!
As an adult the only thing that stands in your way is your mastery of English. When you try to memorize a new foreign word like “ulitsa”, your brain rejects it because it already has a perfectly good word for “ulitsa” or…street. But when you introduce it the way your brain is accustomed to learning new words, it readily accepts it. Accelerator uses this fact to your advantage.
This Isn’t Just About Remembering Words!
These techniques allow words to easily stick in your brain. We saw how Contextual Learning implants the meaning of a new word deep in the language center of your brain. And there’s a new technique we call “SLT” which will have you thinking in Russian like a native speaker. And perhaps most powerful of all is how we use the technique of Pattern Recognition to make learning Russian grammar easy and painless!
Russian Accelerator 2.0 Online is the culmination of years of research and development. This is not some cookie-cutter approach that has been applied to a bunch of different languages. The presentation of every word, phrase, and concept is designed to take advantage of your English language ability, in order to accelerate your Russian language ability. All the thinking has been done for you.
Let the techniques do all the hard work for you!
In as little as 30 minutes a day, you become conversational in Russian FAST! You just have to be able to follow a simple step-by-step process.
This is the only course of its kind. And it’s the only one that teaches you Russian using all of the advanced, highly effective language acquisition techniques.
After learning with Russian Accelerator Online, you can confidently travel to Russian speaking countries, not like a hapless tourist, but as an advanced Russian speaker with the ability to communicate and get things done.
Russian Accelerator let’s you…
- Quickly make a great impression on your Russian speaking hosts, putting you at the center of attention wherever you go.
- Easily handle any situation that requires spoken Russian (and there will be plenty of them).
- Communicate on a deeper level, which strengthens your relationships with native Russian Speakers.
- Be the only foreigner there who can actually speak, while all the others continue to struggle.
- Have the advantage of not needing to rely on others to say and do things for you.
- Buy things at stores, order at restaurants, navigate roads, read maps, read signs, make reservations, all in Russian, and all with total confidence.
What makes our team qualified to teach you Russian?
After struggling with Russian a few years ago, and literally trying every course out there, I came to the realization that there had to be a better way. This is when I decided to dive deeper into the study of Russian while at the same time studying how languages are acquired.
I live in a Russian speaking country and have seen countless visitors come here and struggle needlessly. Even more amazing is the number of English speakers who live here and still can’t communicate, even after many years. It has since become my mission to help those who are struggling, to turn things around and start speaking this beautiful language.
Together with a team of native Russian language specialists, we’ve designed and created what I feel is the ultimate Russian language learning course.
But this isn’t about us… Here’s who Accelerator is for:
Understand that Russian Accelerator Online isn’t for everyone.
If you are just looking to learn a few words and phrases, like “How are you?” and “Can you speak English?” I suggest passing on Accelerator. This course is for those who want to learn a lot of Russian and who would like to be conversational.
You need to be the type of person who can follow through on things. If you are the type of person who gives up after a day or two, this won’t be the course for you. The techniques take care of the hard work, but you do need to follow along with the lessons as they are laid out.
If you are the kind of person who can follow simple instructions and who sticks with things, and are ready to start speaking Russian right now, then you’ll definitely want to get in on this.
This program is for you if…
- You’re headed to a Russian speaking country and you want to go in with the ability to communicate.
- You’ve reached the limit to what electronic translators can do for you in your communications with Russians online, at work, or in your personal life.
- Other courses that you’ve tried haven’t taught you to speak and understand Russian.
- You’re a complete beginner with no knowledge of the language.
- You have a few minutes that you can set aside to study Russian each day.
- You are busy and would like to learn Russian on a tablet or i-pad while on the go.
Finally, realize that a little bit of study time each day is more effective than long study sessions just once or twice a week. It’s those regular, short study sessions over the next couple of months that will turn you into a confident speaker of the Russian language.
Try Russian Accelerator Online: 100% Risk-Free!
For a limited time, you can try Russian Accelerator 2.0 Online for just $1, for 21 days. Why?
We don’t want you to take our word for it. It’s best if you see for yourself just how fast you will pick up the language with Accelerator.
We gladly take all the risk:
We know Russian Accelerator works. Those who have tried it know it works, but of course you have every reason to be skeptical. This is why we offer the following guarantee: If you are not delighted with the results you get from Russian Accelerator Online 2.0 at any time during the training, and even up to one year after you sign-up, simply request it and you will receive a polite and courteous refund. We are that confident in the program and in people like yourself who are motivated to take their Russian to the next level.
How much does the entire program cost?
We are currently offering three weeks of training for just $1. That’s a full 21 days access to the program. If you don’t cancel, you will be billed three easy payments of just $97 (WINTER SALE price).This entitles you to lifetime access to the online training area. You will have access to eighteen units, with each unit containing five lessons. This is a total of ninety lessons in all! You also receive access to one of our native speaker Russian success coaches who will be there to answer any questions you have about course material (see bonuses below). But a word of caution: The introductory rate is a temporary offer.
Once we reach a certain number of members under the current offer, we will be adding more coaches, which will force us to raise the price considerably. I want to be fair and make sure you are aware of this possibility before all the spots are gone and the price goes up.
For many, access to Russian Accelerator 2.0 for 21 days is all they need before traveling to Russia. The program is that effective. But if you do complete the entire course, you will be speaking Russian at a level you never thought possible. And remember that after giving it a try, if you determine it isn’t everything I’ve said it is, just let us know and you will receive a full refund. You can call: 877-527-6313 or send an e-mail to: support@RussianAcceleratorOnline.com Either way, we part as friends.
Here’s what people have said about the program!
Take Action Today And Get the Following Bonuses
Want to be reading Russian three days from now?
Fast Action Bonus #1
Russian Alphabet Mastery Many newcomers to Russian get nervous at the thought of having to learn to read the Cyrillic alphabet. It’s actually one of the main reasons many beginners become frustrated and give up. Instead of that, I want you to imagine being able to navigate Russian websites, read Russian signs and menus, and effortlessly read emails that your Russian friends send you.
Designed with the total beginner in mind, Russian Alphabet Mastery, makes reading Cyrillic…easy!
The old approach of trying to memorize the sounds of each character is a complete waste of time. The new method used in this video series will have you integrating the characters into your already existing English knowledge base. It is without question the fastest and easiest path to reading Russian.
This is a fast action bonus for those who sign-up within 24hrs. of seeing this offer. We may remove it at any time.
Coaching To Ensure Your Success
Fast Action Bonus #2:
Success Coaching: Our staff of native speaking success coaches will be available to answer your questions and give feedback on your speaking ability. You will find this invaluable when it comes time to use your Russian on your own, as you will already have total confidence.
I want to make sure that everyone who goes through the course reaches their goal of speaking Russian. This is why I created the Success Coaching program. Think of it as your Russian language safety net. If you act now, Yana, Rita, or Dasha will be there to listen to your speech and offer feedback. This lets you know that you are on the right track.
Of course this bonus won’t be available indefinitely. We do have to limit this aspect of the Accelerator training, so be sure to get in quick before we have to take this one down.
Turn Downtime Into A Productive Study Session
Fast Action Bonus #3:
Russian Accelerator On The Go (VOL I)
Load these audios onto your portable music player, i-pod, i-pad, smart-phone, etc. to turn any downtime throughout the day into a productive Russian review and study session.
The On The Go audios are the perfect way to review what you are learning from the main course material. So many language courses dismiss the fact that repetition and a variety of exposures to new words, and patterns, are essential for long term retention.
Using Fluency Drills, the most common constructions are re-enforced until they become second nature, while your communication skills are enhanced with the addition of new vocabulary.
In addition, the material is spoken at slower and faster speeds letting you fine-tune your pronunciation.
With Russian Accelerator Online program, speed and efficiency of learning is the name of the game. This is why On The Go has been designed so that you take full advantage of your practice time, by only working on the areas that you need to improve.
You Really Can’t Go Wrong With Russian Accelerator Online
What do you have to lose? After the 21 day trial, you’ll be able to strike up conversations in Russian, know how to introduce yourself, and how to order things in restaurants. Plus you’ll have learned tons of shortcuts that will shave years off your learning process. You’re not even risking the $1. You can get that back too, and still keep the bonuses.
For all this you have to part with $1 and do a bit of studying during the next three weeks. But what you have to gain is the ability to speak and understand Russian with ease.
The real question is, at the end of those three weeks do you want to be speaking Russian, or still be stuck in the same spot you are right now?
Let’s Do This…
At this point I’m sure you understand that the fastest way to Learn Russian is with the latest methods in language acquisition. Contextual Learning, S.L.T., PowerPhrases, and Pattern Recognition are what make the difference between those who become Russian speakers, and those who never quite get there.
I’m sure you’re thinking this is something you ought to give a try, otherwise you wouldn’t have taken the time to read this far. So let’s get to it. Here’s what you get with Russian Accelerator 2.0 Online…
- Russian Accelerator Online Training: 18 total units, each Unit containing 5 lessons.
- Bonus #1: Russian Alphabet Mastery. Without question this is the most effective course for reading & pronouncing Russian ever created. You will effortlessly learn to read Cyrillic. This video course will have you reading and understanding hundreds of actual signs from the streets of Russia. ($69 Value)
- Bonus #2: Access to your Personal Success Coach. Get valuable feedback from your coach, and know without a doubt whether or not your speaking is on track. Access is available for up to one year after sign-up. ($197 Value)
- Bonus #3: On The Go Audios. Reinforce and expand upon the core Accelerator content by listening to these audios when you are out and about. Load them on to your portable device for listening to at the gym, while standing in line, or when traveling to and from work. Turn any time during the day into a productive practice session. ($47 Value)
Access The Russian Accelerator Online
Just Minutes From Now.
YES, Mark I want to start speaking conversational Russian right now. I’d like one of the available spots for the 21 day trial before they are gone. I expect you and your coaches to prove that everything you’ve said about this course is true. You have to show me that it is everything you say it is. For just $1 I get to put Russian Accelerator 2.0 Online to the test for the next twenty-one days.
I understand that if I sign-up for the $1 trial while the WINTER SALE is in effect, the 4th payment of $97 is automatically removed (WINTER SALE is currently in effect).
I also get to download and use the Russian Alphabet Mastery bonus, as mine to keep, regardless of whether or not I continue on in the course. If I try it now, I get all the bonuses and my spot is secure. I can take advantage of the guarantee and get a refund with no questions asked.
To start the 21 day trial for just $1 and get access to all the bonuses and core Russian Accelerator Online training right away, click the orange Add To Cart button below.
Click “Add To Cart” below to get started for just $1.
Like all the others who are finally speaking Russian, you’ll be glad you did.
President – Russian Accelerator
P.S. The $1 trial and bonuses are currently available, but may be pulled at any time. If you return and the spots have filled up, or any of the bonuses have been taken down, I offer my apologies in advance.
This may not be right for you. I realize that for some this training may not be affordable. I just want to make sure you are aware that after the trial period if you don’t cancel, it is three payments of $97. If this won’t fit your budget now or in the future, please leave the spot available for somebody else. If you don’t see the value in making three payments of $97 over a four month period, in exchange for the ability to speak Russian, please pass on the offer at this time.
You will need to commit approximately 25 minutes a day, four to five times a week to learn from the audios and videos in the training area. If you aren’t able to commit to that approximate time frame, you aren’t ready to learn Russian just yet. Like anything worth doing, this too will take some degree of dedication.
P.P.S. Some people do take advantage of this offer by grabbing the bonuses and canceling after three weeks of training. That’s okay. It’s a risk we gladly take. After all, people who do that will only get so far. So, let us show you how quickly and easily you can learn to speak Russian. We take all the risk with our one-year money back guarantee. Ready to get started? Click the orange Add To Cart button below.